B2B Sales Potential Assessment (Entry Level)
Hire the right sales talent for B2B sales, and optimize sales performance.
Everyone knows that sales environment is dynamic and it’s changing rapidly.
Selling is becoming more complex as customers seek deeper understanding of their business issues and demand genuine value. So, the sales personnel ought to have a right mix of desired personality traits and skills for business success.
Purpose & Use:
B2B Sales Potential Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization. It deals with your key questions including
- Could any of your salespeople be performing multiple times better?
- Is your sales team able to penetrate key accounts as deeply as possible?
- Which of your salespeople has the potential to become a top performer?
- What weaknesses are holding your team back from reaching their full potential?
- Do you have the right people in the right sales roles?
- What is the current state of your team’s skills, and what will it take to bring their skills and capabilities to a higher level?
- Hiring the ‘Right’ Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: The Sales Potential Assessment combines a detailed understanding of B2B Sales hiring process and the special skill sets , proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through ‘development needs analysis’: Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a roadmap that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using our Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
The assessment includes
- B2B Sales Knowledge Test– Assesses the functional understanding of the B2B sales process through real-life situation judgement questions
- Personality Inventory– Assesses the person’s behavioral sales competencies and is based on Big Five Model of Personality
- Customer Focus Test– Measures the person’s ability to handle customers through situational judgement questions
- Motivation Inventory– Measures the person’s key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role
With a competency based approach to measuring sales potential, the assessment measures a person’s sales knowledge, customer eccentricity, his/her key motivators for different businesses (B2B) and identifies his/her fitment based on their personality traits.
The personality traits are measured through 3 competencies and 11 sub-competencies, which are –
- Managing the sales process (result orientation, taking initiatives, information seeking, problem solving),
- Managing the customer relationship (empathy, networking with people, influencing others, customer service orientation)
- Self-management (self-control, self-confidence, stress resiliency).
This assessment has been validated to assess the personality traits that are required for this role.
It details out each individual’s potential to become a top performer.
Using this insight, we provide a practical road map that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.