B2C Sales Potential Assessment (Entry Level)
Hire the right talent for Insurance Sales, and optimize sales performance.
Use & Purpose:
Consider what can the impact of increased sales and margins per sales representative/ personnel with more repeat customers, do for your organization! With the dynamically increasing customers’ needs and demand for genuine value, sales leaders are increasingly saying “it’s tough penetrating the market”. The B2C Sales Potential Assessment directly measures sales and business development skills and attributes, and examines the factors that affect sales performance optimization. It addresses your key questions including
- How well does the candidate we are hiring know the current and emerging best practices associated with business-to-consumer selling?
- Does our team consistently apply those practices?
- How are we addressing the performance gaps of our front line sales personnel in critical areas like needs assessments, suggestive selling, and customer service?
- How can our sales team become our competitive advantage that drives customer loyalty?
- Hiring the ‘Right’ Sales Talent and Improving the Existing Sales Talent: Our Sales Potential Assessment combines a detailed understanding of B2C Sales hiring process and the special skill sets, proven to predict sales hiring success 90% of the time. We also provides customized solutions to meet your unique business requirements in B2C Sales.
- Optimizing Sales Performance through ‘development needs analysis’: Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your salespeople, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. We provide a road map that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve top sales success.
- Increasing Sales Revenue: Armed with validated insights using the B2C Sales Potential Assessment, you can develop and initiate appropriate sales talent strategies to drive revenue, sales and business performance – creating a genuine competitive advantage.
Key profiles the test is useful for
- Sales Executive/ Sales Representative
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Apprentice
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Area Sales Coordinator
- Key Account Manager
Number of Sections
Number of Questions
|Personality Profiler||Assesses the candidate’s behavioral competencies required for a leadership role and is based on Big Five Model of Personality.|
|B2C Sales Knowledge Test||Assesses the functional understanding of the B2C sales process through non-video based and real-life situation judgement questions.|
|B2C Customer Focus Test||Measures the person’s ability to handle customers through video-based situational judgement questions.|
|Motivation Inventory||Measures the person’s key career motivators that drive his/her success in the role.|
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.