BPO (Outbound) Customer Care Executive Assessment
Online Psychometric Assessment for BPO (Outbound) Customer Care Executive – Pick the right skill and Cultural Fit.
Purpose & Use:
BPO CCE-Outbound Assessment is one such tool that has been created for the expert purpose of evaluating and qualifying contenders for this specific profile.
Our assessment addresses some of the key questions that arise in terms of hiring such personnel such as:
- Would the potential candidate project the desired image of the product and brand being endorsed to the customers?
- Would the potential candidate have the necessary temperament to make repetitive follow up calls to customers listed in the database?
- Does the potential candidate have the tact to successfully up-sell/cross-sell a product while simultaneously ensuring that the customer is not being coerced into a purchase?
- Does the potential candidate have the necessary communication skills required for such interactions?
- Is the candidate capable of following a set of guidelines and complying with a string of commands?
- Is the candidate capable of handling multiple repetitive tasks simultaneously while ensuring the quality is not being compromised?
- Is the candidate capable of working in coordination with a larger unit while keeping in tandem with one’s own targets?
Mettl BPO CCE-Outbound Assessment fits you best if you are looking to:-
- Hire a team of good quality customer care executives. Mettl’s assessment has been built on thorough market research that has helped derive both the basic skill set as well as the specialized qualities required for a potential candidate. Hence any candidate who is recommended through this assessment is bound to be well versed in voice processes and accompanied by a good level of sales and marketing acumen.
- Accomplish a productive recruitment process in less time with little effort. Keeping in view the enormity of recruitments that our clients do, the assessment has been configured in such a way that multiple candidate reports can be generated once the test has been attempted. The assessments also have the advantage of being attempted from any device that can facilitate a basic internet connection.
- Follow a reliable and easy system of short listing eligible candidates from a pool/pipeline. Mettl’s Assessments are accompanied with an extensive and highly reliable benchmarking procedure that is consistent with the industry’s standards as well as the respective client’s organizational standards. This not only creates a common field of reference but also increases the credibility of the entire testing procedure.
- Spot gaps in the competency level of the existing employees. Along with its utility as a reliable tool in recruitments, Mettl BPO CCE Assessment also helps identify gaps that indicate scope for training among the pre existing lot of employees.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Technical Support Representative
- Customer Representative
- Customer Sales Representative
- BPO Executive
- Tele Callers
With a competency based approach to measuring the person’s potential, the assessment measures a person’s customer centricity, for Outbound Business process outsourcing (BPO) and identifies his/her fitment.
The person’s eligibility is measured on the basis of two competencies and eight sub competencies namely-
- Managing the Process (Process orientation, Handling repetitive tasks, Customer delight, Team work),
- Self-management (Stress management, Stability, Adaptability, Taking initiatives).
Our quantitative and validated process analyzes your people, detailing each individual’s potential to become a top performer. Using this insight, we provide a practical road map that identifies the skills each individual must learn, the attributes they must develop, and the weaknesses they must overcome to achieve business development success.
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.