C++ Developer Assessment
Hire the Right talent for C++ Developer
Purpose & Use:
C++ is a general purpose, multi-paradigm programming language and is used for development of desktop and mobile applications. A good C++ developer should be well versed with the basics of C++ and Object-Oriented Programming concepts along with having expertise in advanced topics such as Pointers, Memory Allocation, Data Structures, etc.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of C++ Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Memory Allocation, Pointers, Data Structures, etc.
- Hands-on debugging and development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in C++ Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 7 MCQ/MCA items based on C++ basics
- 5 MCQ/MCA items intended to test Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- 6 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in advanced topics such as Pointers, Memory Allocation, Data Structures, etc.
- 1 Hands-on coding problem that tests the problem solving and development skills in C++
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.