C Developer Assessment
C is a general purpose, multi-paradigm programming language and is used for development of desktop and mobile applications.
Purpose & Use:
A good C developer should be well versed with the basics of C and Object-Oriented Programming concepts along with having expertise in advanced topics such as Pointers, Memory Allocation, Data Structures, etc.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of C Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Memory Allocation, Pointers, Data Structures, etc.
- Hands-on debugging and development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in C Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 7 MCQ/MCA items based on C basics
- 5 MCQ/MCA items intended to test Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- 6 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in advanced topics such as Pointers, Memory Allocation, Data Structures, etc.
- 1 Hands-on coding problem that tests the problem solving and development skills in C
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
C Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level C developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior C Developer
- Software Developer 1 (C )
- C Developer
- C Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.