C# Developer Assessment
C# is a general purpose Object Oriented Programming language which can be used to develop modern applications that run on desktop computers, or even sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web applications.
Purpose & Use:
A good C# developer should be capable of building a variety of secure and robust applications that run on the .NET framework.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Knowledge of C# Programming Basics
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming using C#
- Expertise in Advanced Topics such as LINQ, Collections, Boxing-Unboxing, etc.
- Algorithmic Programming Skills using C#
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in C# Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 10 MCQ/MCA items based on C# basics
- 3 MCQ/MCA items intended to test Object Oriented Programming concepts
- 5 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in C# Advanced Topics such as LINQ, Collections, Boxing-Unboxing.
- 2 Hands-on coding problems:
- First intends to test the debugging skills in C#
- Second tests the problem solving and development skills in C#
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
C# Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level C# developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- C# Developer
- Software Developer 1 (C#)
- Junior C# Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.