C# Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) & SQL Server Assessment
WCF is extensively used for developing an application based on Service-oriented architecture. WCF is a type of framework which is used to build, configure and deploy network-distributed services.
Purpose & Use:
WCF provides a common platform for all .NET communications.
It is essential that candidates have WCF knowledge and good C# programming skills to implement/maintain softwares. The candidates must also have a strong understanding and experience in SQL Server database and in SQL query tuning.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Concepts of C# Programming
- Basics of MS SQL
- Expertise in WCF Basics and Architecture
- Knowledge of Bindings and Contracts in WCF
- MS SQL Database Query Writing skills
- Hands-on programming skills in C#
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in C# WCF and SQL Server. The test has 17 items divided into five sections as follows:
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on C# Basics.
- 3 MCQ/MCA items to test basics in SQL Server.
- 8 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- 1 Hands-on coding problem that intends to test the database query writing skills of the candidate in MS SQL.
- 1 Hands-on coding problem that intends to test the programming skills of the candidate In C#.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-4 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
C# Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) & SQL Server Assessment is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level C# Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) & SQL Server Developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- C # WCF SQL Server Developer
- WCF Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.