Core Java Developer with experience in GIT
Core Java is the foundation of the Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE) and is used for development and deployment of portable code for desktop and server environments. Git is a free and open source distributed version control system.
A good Core Java GIT Developer should understand the basics of GIT as well as have in depth knowledge of concepts of Java.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Measuring basics of Java Programming
- Measuring Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Measuring knowledge in Advanced Java Topics
- Measuring Basics in GIT programming
- Measuring hands-on debugging and development skills.
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Core Java. The test has 20 itemsdivided into five sections as follows:
- 5 MCQ/MCA items based on Java basics
- 4 MCQ/MCA items intended to test Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- 7 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in advanced topics such as packages, exception handling and multi-threading.
- 3 MCQ/MCA items based on GIT
- 1 Hands-on coding problems which intends to test programming skills in Java.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-3 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Core Java GIT Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Java GIT Developer
- Software Developer 1(Java GIT)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.