Data Analyst using R
Data Analysts are responsible for performing quantitative analysis that translate data into actionable insights and provide analytical, data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
Purpose & Use:
A data analyst who is proficient in R should be well versed with data visualization methods and should be able to visualize and utilize the extracted data well.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Proficiency in R programming
- Expertise in widely used data science based R libraries
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Concepts
- MS SQL Database Query Writing Skills
- Hands on Programming skills in R.
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in performing data analysis using R. The test has 20 items divided into five sections as follows:
- 5 MCQ/MCA items based on basics of SQL Server.
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on R Programming.
- 9 MCQ/MCA items based on R Libraries.
- 1 Database Query Writing question that intends to test data query writing skills of the candidate in MS SQL Server.
- 1 Hands on Programming question that intends to test the data analysing skills of the candidate in R.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-3 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Data Analyst with proficiency in R assessment is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level data analyst would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Big Data Analyst (using R Programming)
- Database Analyst
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.