Data Engineers are responsible for compiling and installing database systems, writing complex queries, scaling data to multiple machines and putting disaster recovery systems into place.
A data engineer should have a good understanding of structured and unstructured data and should be able to build pipelines that move data throughout an enterprise.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Proficiency in Hadoop Tools – Hive and Spark
- Proficiency in R programming and libraries
- Knowledge of NoSQL database – MongoDB
- Knowledge of SQL database
- Strong grasp in Data Warehousing and Data Modeling
This is a 35-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis in skills of the target audience as a Data Engineer. The test has 25 items divided into seven sections as follows:
- 3 MCQ/MCA items based on Hadoop tool – Hive
- 2 MCQ/MCA items based on Hadoop tool – Spark
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on R Programming
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on MongoDB
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on SQL
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on Data Modeling
- 4 MCQ/MCA items based on Data Warehousing
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-3 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Data Engineer assessment is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Data Science Engineer (using R Programming)
- Big Data Engineer (using R Programming)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.