Java AngularJS 1.x Developer Assessment
Java Standard Edition (Java SE) is used for development and deployment of portable code for desktop and server environments. AngularJS 1.x is a full-fledged dynamic programming language that can be used to provide dynamic interactivity on websites.
Purpose & Use:
A good Java AngularJS 1.x Developer should have expertise in AngularJS APIs and Services as well as have in-depth knowledge of concepts of Java.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Proficiency in Java and AngularJS 1.x Basics
- Hands-on Java Programming skills
- Frontend Development Skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Java and AngularJS 1.x. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 9 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Basics.
- 9 MCQ/MCA items based on AngularJS 1.x Basics.
- 1 Hands-on Programming that intends to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate in Java.
- 1 Frontend development task which intends to test web designing capabilities of the programmer in AngularJS 1.x.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-3 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Java AngularJS 1.x Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Java AngularJS 1.x Developer
- Java and AngularJS 1.x Application Developer
- Junior Java AngularJS 1.x Developer
- Software Developer 1(Java and AngularJS 1.x)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.