Java Oracle SQL Developer
Java Standard Edition (Java SE) is used for development and deployment of portable code for desktop and server environments. Oracle SQL is a Relational Database Management System which provides conducive environment and operational support to Oracle database platforms.
Purpose & Use:
A good Java Oracle SQL Developer should understand the basics of Structured Query Language as well as have in-depth knowledge of concepts of Java.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Proficiency in Java and Oracle SQL Basics
- Oracle SQL Database Query Writing skills
- Hands-on Java Programming skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Java and Oracle SQL Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 8 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Basics.
- 9 MCQ/MCA items based on Oracle SQL Basics.
- 1 Hands-on Programming that intends to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate in Java.
- 2 Oracle SQL questions to test the database query writing skills.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Java Oracle SQL Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior Java Oracle SQL Developer
- Java Oracle SQL Developer
- Java Database Developer
- Software Developer 1(Java Oracle SQL)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.