Java Spring and Hibernate Developer
Spring is a java application framework used for enterprise application development.
It is an open source Java platform that provides comprehensive infrastructure support for developing Java applications.
Hibernate is a high-performance Object/Relational persistence and query service in Java language basically used to communicate with database.
A good Java Spring Hibernate Developer should understand the Java Spring and Hibernate framework as well as have in depth knowledge of concepts of Java.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Measuring knowledge of Java Programming
- Proficiency in Java Spring Basics
- Proficiency in Java Hibernate Basics
- Hands-on Java Programming Skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Java Spring Hibernate. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 6 MCQ/MCA items based on Java basics
- 7 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Spring
- 6 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Hibernate
- 1 Hands-on Java coding problem
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Java Spring Hibernate Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Java Spring Hibernate developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Java Spring Hibernate Developer
- Java Spring Hibernate Application Developer
- Junior Java Spring Hibernate Developer
- Software Developer 1(Java Spring Hibernate)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.