Java Spring Hibernate Developer with experience in GIT
Spring is a java application framework used for enterprise application development. It is an open source Java platform that provides comprehensive infrastructure support for developing Java applications.
Purpose & Use:
Hibernate is a high-performance Object/Relational persistence and query service in Java language basically used to communicate with database. Git is a free and open source distributed version control system. Such a developer should understand the Java Spring and Hibernate framework as well as have in-depth knowledge of concepts of GIT.
This test will help you in:
- Measuring knowledge of Java Programming
- Proficiency in Java Spring Basics
- Proficiency in Java Hibernate Basics
- Proficiency in GIT Basics
- Hands-on Java Programming Skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Java, Spring, Hibernate and GIT. The test has 26 items divided into five sections as follows:
- 7 MCQ/MCA items based on Java basics
- 7 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Spring
- 6 MCQ/MCA items based on Java Hibernate
- 6 MCQ/MCA items based on GIT
- 1 Hands-on Java coding problem
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 3-5 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.