Kotlin Developer Assessment
Kotlin is an open source, Object Oriented Programming language which runs primarily on Java Virtual Machine (JVM) and is popularly used for Android App Development.
A good Kotlin Developer have in-depth knowledge of Kotlin concepts should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes in Kotlin.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of Kotlin Programming.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, etc.
- Hands-on development skills in Kotlin.
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Kotlin Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 8 MCQ/MCA items based on Kotlin Basics
- 6 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- 5 MCQ/MCA items to test Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Collections, Exception Handling and Generics.
- 1 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Kotlin Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Kotlin developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Kotlin Developer
- Software Developer 1 (Kotlin)
- Android Developer
- Mobile Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.