Assess the motivation level of a candidate to excel in a role.
Purpose & Use:
Motivation Inventory is a comprehensive test of motivation, which gives an understanding of what drives and motivates a person to effectively perform and excel at work.
The more motivated and engaged your workforce, the greater your organization’s potential for success.
It measures 8 key motivators under 3 major needs- sustainability needs (money, security), relatedness needs (recognition, affiliation, competition), and growth needs (power, advancement, achievement).
- A 10 minutes quick measure of the motivators for the individual
- Identifies the best-fit applicant for a given role, based on his/her motivation level
- Helps understand the link between individual motivation and employee engagement
- Identifies and manages an individual’s strongest motivators
- Improves employee motivation and engagement
- Redeploys talent across the business based on the strongest motivators
- Creates winning project teams
Use across the employee life cycle
The Motivation Inventory’s in-depth insight and range of business-relevant reports make it suitable for:
- Selection of graduate, professional and management positions
- Onboarding and deployment of new employees
- Training and development
- Team building
- Employee progression
The test consists of 16 items that are a mixture of statements with a 5 point Likert scale that assess 3 major needs as identified by Alderfer’s ERG Theory, that drive an individual’s motivation at work.
They are :
- Sustainability needs
- Money and Incentives
- Security and Stability
- Relatedness needs
- Recognition and Appreciation
- Affiliation and Social Contact
- Competition and Challenge
- Growth needs
Number of Sections
Number of Questions
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.