NodeJS Developer Assessment
A good Node.js Developer should have in-depth knowledge of Node.js concepts should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes in Node.js.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of Node.js Programming.
- Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Node Modules, Node and REST API, Node Frameworks, etc.
- Hands-on development skills in Node.js.
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Node.js Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 8 MCQ/MCA items based on Node.js Basics
- 7 MCQ/MCA items to test Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Node Modules, Node and REST API, Node Frameworks, etc.
- 1 Hands-on coding problem that intends to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Node.js Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Node.js Developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Node.js Developer
- Software Developer 1 (Node.js)
- Backend Developer (Node.js)
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.