PHP Developer Assessment
PHP is a general purpose, Object Oriented scripting language which is used for web development. A good PHP developer should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes in PHP that can be used to connect an application with other web services.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Proficiency in PHP Basics
- Expertise in PHP Advanced topics such as Object Oriented Concepts, Code Debugging, etc.
- Hands-on development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in PHP Programming. The test has 20 items divided into three sections as follows:
- 14 MCQ/MCA items based on PHP Basics.
- 4 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in Advanced Topics.
- 2 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
- Both questions intend to test problem-solving and development skills in PHP.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
PHP Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level PHP developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior PHP Developer
- Software Developer 1 (PHP )
- PHP Developer
- PHP Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.