PHP MySQL Developer Assessment
PHP is a general purpose, Object Oriented scripting language which is used for web development. MySQL is one of the most popular Relational Database Management System that is widely used by developers.
A good PHP MySQL developer should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes in PHP that can be used to connect an application with other web services and should be well versed with the concepts of Structured Query Language.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of PHP Programming
- Proficiency in MySQL concepts
- MySQL Database Query Writing skills
- Hands-on development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in PHP and MySQL Programming. The test has 20 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 10 MCQ/MCA items based on PHP Programming.
- 6 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in MySQL.
- 4 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
- First question intends to test the problem solving and development skills in PHP.
- The remaining three questions intend to test the database query writing skills in MySQL.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
PHP MySQL Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level PHP MySQL developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior PHP MySQL Developer
- Software Developer 1 (PHP & MySQL)
- PHP & MySQL Developer
- PHP & MySQL Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.