Python Developer Assessment
Python is a general purpose, Object Oriented programming language which is used for web scraping, web development, image processing, analyzing data, working with regular expressions, automation, etc.
A good Python developer should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes that can be used in software solutions that are integrated with different systems.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of Python Programming
- Knowledge of Advanced Concepts like Classes, Objects, Regex, etc.
- Hands-on development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Python Programming. The test has 20 items divided into three sections as follows:
- 14 MCQ/MCA items based on Python basics
- 4 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in advanced topics such as Classes, Objects and Regex
- 2 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Python Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Python developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior Python Developer
- Software Developer 1 (Python)
- Python Developer
- Python Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.