Python MySQL Developer Assessment
Python is a general purpose, Object Oriented programming language which is used for web scraping, web development, image processing, analyzing data, working with regular expressions, automation, etc. MySQL is one of the most popular Relational Database Management System that is widely used by developers.
A good Python MySQL developer should be able to write and implement reusable and testable codes in Python that can be used in software solutions that are integrated with different systems and should be well versed with the concepts of Structured Query Language.
Purpose & Use:
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of Python Programming
- Proficiency in MySQL concepts.
- MySQL Database Query Writing skills
- Hands-on development skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Python Programming. The test has 18 items divided into four sections as follows:
- 8 MCQ/MCA items based on Python Programming
- 6 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in MySQL.
- 4 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test algorithmic programming skills of the candidate.
- First question intends to test the problem solving and development skills in Python
- The remaining three questions intend to test the database query writing skills in MySQL.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 0.5-2 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
Python MySQL Developer test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Python MySQL developer would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Junior Python MySQL Developer
- Software Developer 1 (Python & MySQL)
- Python & MySQL Developer
- Python & MySQL Application Developer
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.