Purpose & Use:
Security Testing is a variant of Software Testing which ensures, that system and applications in an organization, are free from any loopholes that may cause a big loss. A Security Testing expert will find out all possible loopholes and weaknesses of the system which might result into a loss of information at the hands of the employees or outsiders of the organization.
This test will help you in:
- Assessing the ability to detect highly complex vulnerabilities
- Assessing the ability to tell you the precise location of any flaw in the source code
- Assessing the ability to provide a valuable framework during application development to detect weaknesses before they become security risks
Security Testing Assessment test is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level Security Tester would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Security Tester
- Penetration Tester
- Application Security Tester
- Technical Specialist – Security Testing
This is a 30-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in Security Testing. The test is divided into 5 parts:
- Security Testing Basics
- Information Gathering
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-4 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.