SQL Server Database Administrator Assessment
SQL Server is a product by Microsoft which includes transaction control, exception and error handling, row processing, and declared variables. The responsibilities of SQL Server DBA range from creation and implementation to maintenance and performance assurance of the databases.
Purpose & Use:
A good SQL Server Database Administrator should be well versed with the concepts of SQL Server along with the capability of handling SQL Server database systems and hands-on experience in carrying out MS SQL functions.
This test will help you in measuring:
- Basics of SQL Server
- Proficiency in Backup and Recovery
- Expertise in Performance Tuning and Optimisation
- Knowledge of Database Mirroring and Replication
- MS SQL Database Query Writing skills
This is a 60-minutes test aimed at thoroughly evaluating the knowledge, concepts, application and analysis skills of the target audience in SQL Server DBA. The test has 20 items divided into three sections as follows:
- 6 MCQ/MCA items based on SQL Server Basics.
- 11 MCQ/MCA items to test proficiency in SQL Server DBA Concepts.
- 3 Hands-on coding problems that intend to test the database query writing skills of the candidate in MS SQL.
Recommended experience bracket of target audience: 1-4 years
Difficulty level: Moderate
Why use Keyspec’s Skill Test?
SQL Server DBA Assessment is specially designed to cater to the level of skills that a good beginner to intermediate level SQL Server Database Administrator would be expected to possess. We can benchmark the test for specific job roles with a vast array of global target audience that have already given the test for that job role.
Key profiles the test is useful for:
- Technical Specialist – SQL Server DBA
- Database Administrator – SQL Server
How it works:
Add this test to your cart and order online
You will receive the test link via mail – send this to your candidate
Candidate take the tests
The test result is uploaded onto the client area.